- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, and podcasts) for clients
- Manage end-to-end digital projects for clients
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness of the company and clients
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Monitor broadsheets and other media for Whitewall Design Studio Corp.
- Take a lead in project management by handling clients and branding programs.
- At least 2 years of work experience in client relations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSC degree in Marketing, Digital Media or relevant field
- Advertising Management
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
*Email your resumes at email@example.com